Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Back at it

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! After months of non stop school and work I am finally back to blogging. I'm excited because I have so many recipes to catch you all up on. Here's an update on my life even though this has nothing to do with my blog. It should shine a little light on why I have been MIA for the past few months. For starters, I was in summer school and worked full time. Done. Fall semester started and that was uh, how do I put this...honestly the only word to describe it was crazy because I worked a lot, went to school every day (compared to when I only had school two days a week), started applying to nursing schools, and began volunteering at a county hospital emergency room! So yeah the next few days I will catch you up on mostly baking stuff dating back all the way from summer! Hope all is well!


Emma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment